The github-release plugin is used to publish files and artifacts to GitHub Release.
The following configuration uses the github-release plugin to publish binaries to Github Release:
kind: pipeline name: default steps: - name: publish image: plugins/github-release settings: api_key: xxxxxxxx files: dist/* when: event: tag
An example for generating checksums and uploading additional files:
steps: - name: publish image: plugins/github-release settings: api_key: xxxxxxxx files: - dist/* - bin/binary.exe checksum: - md5 - sha1 - sha256 - sha512 - adler32 - crc32 when: event: tag
Example configuration using credentials from named secrets:
kind: pipeline name: default steps: - name: publish image: plugins/github-release settings: api_key: xxxxxxxx from_secret: github_token files: dist/* when: event: tag
- GitHub oauth token with public_repo or repo permission
- files to upload to GitHub Release, globs are allowed
- what to do if an file asset already exists, supported values: overwrite (default), skip and fail
- checksum takes hash methods to include in your GitHub release for the files specified. Supported hash methods include: md5, sha1, sha256, sha512, adler32, and crc32.
- create a draft release if set to true
- set the release as prerelease if set to true
- GitHub base URL, only required for GHE
- GitHub upload URL, only required for GHE
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.