The GCF plugin can be used to deploy, list, and delete Google Cloud Functions. The following pipeline configuration uses the GCF plugin to first test and then deploy two cloud functions:
kind: pipeline name: default steps: - name: test image: golang commands: - "go test -v" when: event: - push - name: deploy-cloud-functions image: oliver006/drone-gcf settings: action: deploy project: myproject runtime: go111 functions: - TransferFileToGCS: - trigger: http memory: 2048MB - HandleEvents: - trigger: topic trigger_resource: "projects/myproject/topics/mytopic" memory: 512MB runtime: python37 source: ./python/src/functions/ when: event: push branch: master
This pipeline configuration will delete the two functions:
steps: - name: delete-cloud-functions image: oliver006/drone-gcf settings: action: delete functions: - TransferFileToGCS - HandleEvents
- json credentials of the service account to access Google Cloud Functions
- can be either deploy, delete, or list
- name of the GCP project. if not present, the project of the service account will be used
- runtime of the functions to be deployed. Can be specified once or one a per-fucntion basis.
- list of functions to be deployed, each needs to at least provider a trigger but can also set
Command Line Parameter Reference
- show plugin version and exit
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.