The Bluemix Cloud Foundry plugin can be used to deploy files and/or services to Bluemix. The below pipeline configuration demonstrates simple usage:
pipeline: deploy: image: ibmclouddevops/drone-bluemix-cloudfoundry region: ng org: cloud space: production
The follow is an example of pushing a basic app named
prod-app to the US South region of Bluemix:
pipeline: deploy: image: ibmclouddevops/drone-bluemix-cloudfoundry region: ng org: cloud space: production + name: prod-app
A manifest file can also be used that contains most
push parameters. A path must be provided
pipeline: deploy: image: ibmclouddevops/drone-bluemix-cloudfoundry region: ng org: cloud space: production + manifest: path/to/manifest.yml
All Cloud Foundry CLI options are available in the plugin for pushing builds (
If more fine-grained control is needed (without a manifest), all
command line options are
available to the plugin. The following example outlines a subset of options:
pipeline: deploy: image: ibmclouddevops/drone-bluemix-cloudfoundry api: https://api.ng.bluemix.net org: cloud space: production + name: prod-app + buildpack: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack.git + domain: example.com + disk: 256M + memory: 1G + random_route: true
- target api endpoint (e.g. https://api.example.com)
- BLUEMIX username
- BLUEMIX password
- target BLUEMIX org
- target BLUEMIX space
- Target API (e.g.
- Target Org (e.g.
- Target Space (e.g.
- Auth username (e.g.
- Auth password (e.g.
- Override application name (e.g.
- Custom buildpack (e.g.
- Startup command (e.g.
- Domain (e.g.
- Path to manifest (e.g.
- Image name (e.g.
- Number of instances (e.g.
- Disk limit (e.g.
- Memory limit (e.g.
- Hostname (e.g.
- App path (e.g.
- Stack to use (e.g.
- App start timeout (e.g.
- Application health check type (e.g.
- Path for the route (e.g.
- Map the root domain to this app (e.g.
- Ignore manifest file (e.g.
- Do not map a route to this app and remove routes from previous pushes of this app. (e.g.
- Do not start an app after pushing (e.g.
- Create a random route for this app (e.g.
- Skip verification of the API endpoint. Not recommended! (e.g.
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.