This plugin allows you to publish Python pypi packages as part of your pipeline.
pipeline: pypi_publish: image: gjtempleton/drone-pypi username: guido password: secret
This block will first generate the relevant .pypirc file with the provided details generating a repo block, then execute the following command:
python3 setup.py sdist upload -r repo
You can also specify the distribution types you want to upload, as well as the repository URL and relative path of the setup python file.
pipeline: pypi_publish: image: gjtempleton/drone-pypi username: guido password: secret + repository: https://your-private-pypi.com/pypi + distributions: + - sdist + - bdist_wheel + setupfile: testdata/setup.py
- Username to be used for the pypi publish. Can also be injected via secrets as username.
- Password for the pypi publish. Can also be injected via secrets as password.
- The URL of the repository to be published to. (Optional, will default to https://pypi.python.org/pypi)
- List of distribution types to publish. (Optional, will default to only sdist.)
- The relative path from the workspace root to the setup.py file to be used. (Optional, will default to setup.py)
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.