The example Yaml configurations in this file are using the legacy 0.8 syntax. If you are using Drone 1.0 or Drone Cloud please ensure you use the appropriate 1.0 syntax. Learn more here.
This plugin allows you to publish Python pypi packages as part of your pipeline.
pipeline: pypi_publish: image: gjtempleton/drone-pypi username: guido password: secret
This block will first generate the relevant .pypirc file with the provided details generating a repo block, then execute the following command:
python3 setup.py sdist upload -r repo
You can also specify the distribution types you want to upload, as well as the repository URL and relative path of the setup python file.
pipeline: pypi_publish: image: gjtempleton/drone-pypi username: guido password: secret + repository: https://your-private-pypi.com/pypi + distributions: + - sdist + - bdist_wheel + setupfile: testdata/setup.py
- Username to be used for the pypi publish. Can also be injected via secrets as username.
- Password for the pypi publish. Can also be injected via secrets as password.
- The URL of the repository to be published to. (Optional, will default to https://pypi.python.org/pypi)
- List of distribution types to publish. (Optional, will default to only sdist.)
- The relative path from the workspace root to the setup.py file to be used. (Optional, will default to setup.py)
¿Hay algún error en esta página? Por favor, háganoslo saber o edite esta página.