This plugin can scan your code quality and post the analysis report to your SonarQube server. SonarQube (previously called Sonar), is an open source code quality management platform.
The below pipeline configuration demonstrates simple usage:
code-analysis: image: aosapps/drone-sonar-plugin secrets: [sonar_host, sonar_token]
Customized parameters could be specified:
code-analysis: image: aosapps/drone-sonar-plugin secrets: [sonar_host, sonar_token] + ver: 1.0 + timeout: 20 + sources: . + level: DEBUG + showProfiling: true
Safety first, the host and token are stored in Drone Secrets.
- Host of SonarQube with schema(http/https).
- User token used to post the analysis report to SonarQube Server. Click User – My Account – Security – Generate Tokens.
- Code version, Default value
- Default seconds
- Comma-separated paths to directories containing source files.
- Comma-delimited list of file path patterns to be included in analysis. When set, only files matching the paths set here will be included in analysis.
- Comma-delimited list of file path patterns to be excluded from analysis.
- Control the quantity / level of logs produced during an analysis. Default value
INFO. DEBUG: Display INFO logs + more details at DEBUG level. TRACE: Display DEBUG logs + the timings of all ElasticSearch queries and Web API calls executed by the SonarQube Scanner.
- Display logs to see where the analyzer spends time. Default value
The projectKey and projectName of SonarQube project are filled using the full repository name. You could also add a file named
sonar-project.properties at the root of your project to specify parameters.
Is there a mistake on this page? Please let us know or edit this page.